Thursday, October 1, 2015 | 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
VIP Entry at 5:00 p.m.
21+ only, ID required
|Get your tickets now!|
Raise your glass to conservation and animals!
Join Woodland Park Zoo for the fifth annual Brew at the Zoo beer-tasting event on Thursday, October 1. Sample imports, domestics, microbrews and even ciders from over 40 different breweries. 21+ years and over only!
- $30 per person (includes service fee.)
- $70 per person for VIP Tickets (includes service fee. )
- Admission to Brew at the Zoo
- 7 tasting tokens. Additional tasting tickets available for purchase
- Live animal encounters
- Access to some award-winning exhibits including penguins, Day Exhibit, and Jaguar Cove.
- Tasty treats available for purchase
Brew at the Zoo VIP Tickets
In addition to all benefits listed above, VIP tickets also include:
- Early entry at 5:00 p.m.
- Souvenir tasting glass
- Complimentary buffet
- Extra tasting tickets
- Free zoo ticket to come back
- Goody bag filled with gifts
- Access to Tropical Rain Forest Exhibit during VIP hour (5pm – 6pm)
This is an after-hours, adults-only event. You must be 21 years or older and have a valid ID for entry. Brew at the Zoo will take place in both indoor and outdoor spaces, rain or shine. No refunds.
Get a zoo discount with your Brew at the Zoo ticket
Hold onto your Brew at the Zoo ticket after the event; if you bring it to the zoo from Oct. 2 to Dec. 31, 2015, you get $3.00 off one general zoo admission.