Seattle Creative Arts Center, located on Market Street in Ballard. It is a fabulous facility, and on June 30 from 4-10pm everyone is invited to an Open House. There will be tours of the Center, refreshments, and LIVE MUSIC.
And yes, some of that music will be provided by familiar Tuning the Air faces! For instance:
- Sgt Bones. Continuing their uniquely Bonesian interpretations of music of all sorts. Featuring Greg Meredith, Mary Beth Abel, Carl Germain and Darlene Franz.
- Definitely String Quartet. Jaxie Binder, Bob Williams, Carl Germain and Curt Golden, performing guitar quartet arrangements of works by Beethoven, Ives, Correlli, and others.
- Chris Gibson/Travis Metcalf Duo. Guitar duets from two of Tuning the Air’s founding members.
- Third Law. Bob Williams, Igor Abuladze, Travis Metcalf in this screaming fusion and funk band.
Also performing this evening are long-time Seattle Circle members, and friends of Tuning the Air:
- C3 with Steve Ball, Paul O’Rear, Nathan Grigg, Chuck Randall, and Stephen Thompson, with special guests including Jaxie Binder.
- Birds May Bite, featuring Scott Adams.
Please drop in, for a few minutes or the whole evening. It is going to be a whole lot of fun.
Saturday June 30, 2012
4pm to 10pm
Seattle Creative Arts Center (map)
2601 NW Market St
Seattle WA 98107
All Ages and Admission is FREE!