Santa says, it doesn’t matter if you are Irish or just wish you were!
Come join us for the biggest damn St. Patty’s pre-party in the Des Moines area.
This is for the people who:
– Don’t want to take work off on St. Patty’s Day
– Don’t want to feel like crap at work the following day.
– Just want to get a jump start on the St. Patty’s festivities.
The Pre-Patty’s Day Pub Crawl is set to take place on Saturday, March 12th.
We will be starting at Mickey’s Irish Pub DOWNTOWN under the heated tent.
Registration will begin at 5:30PM and will end no later than 7:15PM.
At Mickey’s DOWNTOWN you will enjoy FREE Miller Lite and Pizza while it lasts. Buses will depart around 7:30 and we will be visiting the following Irish Pubs throughout the night:
– AK’s in Beaverdale
– Mickey’s Irish Pub – CLIVE
– Mickey Finns
Each participant will receive:
– Bus transportation to all bars
– $2.00 Miller Lite and Coors Light Pints
– $2.50 Miller Lite and Coors Light bottles all night
– $3 Calls all night (Absolut, Jack, Captain – No Top Shelf)
Santa says, instead of wearing a Santa suit, dress in green and bring your drinking hat.
Reserve your seat online by 6PM on Wednesday, March 2nd for only $20.00. Reserve your seat online after 6PM March 2nd for $25.00. Pay $30.00 the night of the event!
Reserve Your Seat Right Now by visiting www.DesMoinesPubCrawl.com!
If you have any questions please let us know!
We look forward to good times on March 12th!
The “ORIGINAL” Pub Crawl Guys
– The only Pub Crawl Guys who have donated over $18,500 to local charities!