July 16th – 18th, 2010 Good For Friday, Saturday or Sunday
About the Festival
Wine, Dine and Design on the Waterfront as Kirkland Uncorked celebrates the finest Washington wine and food, paired with exquisite Northwest art on the picturesque shores of Lake Washington in Kirkland, Washington. At the event, guests experience the wonders of Northwest luxury while supporting the festival beneficiary Hope Heart Institute. Kirkland Uncorked takes place July 16-18, 2010 at Marina Park (25 Lakeshore Plaza, Kirkland, WA 98033.)
A signature summer event, Kirkland Uncorked offers the perfect opportunity to discover this vibrant lakeside community. An abundance of restaurants, hotels, boutiques, art galleries, home decor shops, designer stores, day spas, waterfront strolls, lake cruises and water activities make Kirkland the perfect weekend destination. Visit explorekirkland.com to discover all there is to experience in Kirkland.
Features wine tasting, beer by the glass, lifestyle shopping, grilling demonstrations, grill off, live music and a wine shop.
Located in Marina Park:
- Friday, July 16 ~ 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Saturday, July 17 ~ 1p.m.- 10 p.m.
- Sunday, July 18 ~ 1p.m. – 6 p.m.
- $20 Advanced General Admission: a commemorative glass and 10 tasting tokens*
- $25 General Admission at the Door: a commemorative glass and 10 tasting tokens*
- $15 Non-Drinking/Designated Driver Admission