What: Ethnic Potluck Picnic!
When: Saturday, June 5, 2010 12:00 PM
East Green Lake Way N & Kenwood Pl N.
Seattle, WA 98103
**This event is cross-posted with a few other Meetup groups, so there will LOTS OF PEOPLE– PROBABLY OVER 100– and MEN!
It’s happening! Our first picnic for the season!
We could use a little help too. If you have a canopy bring it. If you can come a little early to help us set up or stay a little later we’d really appreciate it.
We start cleanup at 5pm. Please do not arrive after that unless you want to help us clean up.
We’ll have the blue canopies set up so please look for them. We’re going to be at Greenlake near the bathrooms. When you walk around you’ll see us.
We’ll have a grill set up so if you want to grill something let us know. We will also have tables set up.
What we would like to see:
1 Bring an ethnic dish of your choosing. Chinese, Thai, Italian, etc. Whatever you want. Make sure it can sit out all day. Nothing that will melt in the sun and cause a mess
2. Stop and get takeout if you like but please get enough.
3. Please post what you’re bringing. We’d like to know!
4. You can sign up to bring beverages. A case of water or soda would be great.
5. We need utensils, napkins, tablecloths, ice, ice chest, plates, cups. If you can please bring some with you we would appreciate it.
6. If you have a game bring it.
7. Bring a chair or blanket to sit on.
Please clean up after yourself. That means toss your garbage into the garbage can. We have not hired Merry Maids to come around and pick up after you.
Feel free to cross post this with other meetups. Everyone invited!!
Dogs and kids are welcome!
Learn more here: