What: Day of the Ninja : Shinobi take Seattle
When: Saturday, May 1, 2010 1:00 PM
The Space Needle
400 Broad St
Seattle, WA 98109
Long have they dwelt in the shadows
carrying out deadly and secret missions
Their rivals the Pirates enjoy drunken revelry
and carry on out in the open
This cannot continue unchallenged
The Day of the Ninja has arrived
And Seattle will never be the Same
The purpose of this event is to bring out fans of Ninjas
who will dress in full Ninja attire and remain in character
for the full length of the event.
We will assemble and perform some choreographed moves.
This will be Recorded in Hi Definition and posted on Youtube
This is the start of an annual event, so come out for the first one and make it Awesome!
Ninja Rules of Conduct
1. Use the “haunted house” rule in that you are not to touch anyone. Mock Fighting is allowed only if agreed to by another participant.
2. Do not attempt to scare anyone who is not a willing participant. If anyone is freaking out, turn and sneak in the opposite direction. Avoid confrontations!
3. Stay on the sidewalk unless crossing the street. Blocking traffic is a crime and anyone doing so could be arrested.
4. No drugs. None. Forget it.
5. No alcohol outside the bars. This will get you a nice fine.
6. No littering, destruction of property, or any other illegal activity. Pretend it is your own neighborhood and show the utmost respect. This is something we would like to do many times a year and we don’t want to ruin it. Remember, the media could be watching us (along with the Seattle Police) and this event could get world wide news coverage. Let’s put on a good show.
Keep in mind you might be asked for a picture ID at the bars and your Ninja face might not match your picture ID. If you are refused entry, please understand the doorman is only doing his job.
Please do not attempt to push your way into any business if you are not welcome.
How to make a ninja mask from a t-shirt: http://www.entertheninja.com/fun_tshirt_ninja.php